I chat with Kelsey Moreira, Founder & Fearless Leader of Doughp. Some of my favourite takeaways from our discussion are...
- How getting sober led to the creation of Doughp (2:18)
- Where we are in terms of de-stigmatising addiction recovery (7:28)
- Why not starting a canned mocktail company was a good idea (10:39)
- How the pandemic brought about a successful pivot (15:36)
- The advantages of having real SMS conversations with your customers (25:51)
- Why being authentic is the only option (27:46)
- How community can be a differentiator for challenger DTC brands (34:16)
- What it's like to be a Shark Tank contestant (37:52)
A quick word on my sponsor...
This podcast is brought to you by Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform that’s designed to increase customer engagement, promote community advocacy, and improve retention. Yotpo’s single platform integrates advanced solutions for Loyalty & Referrals, SMS Marketing, Reviews, and more so brands can strengthen relationships with customers and drive meaningful metrics like AOV, LTV, CVR, and more. That’s why 35,000+ D2C brands use Yotpo. Start building profitable relationships with your customers today by signing up for free at yotpo.com/yourbasketisempty